- Dental Assisting Program
- Approved DA Courses
- Dental Workforce Survey
- Online License Renewal (DDS)
- Dental Hygiene Committee
- E-Mail Mailing List
- Elective Facial Cosmetic Surgery Permit (EFCS)
- License Renewal Information (RDA)
- Licensure by Residency
- Board Calendar
- Diversion Program
- License Verification
- Laws and Regulations
- Address Change Form (DDS)
- Name Change Form (DDS)
- Board Newsletters
- Complaint Form
- Related Links
- Education Providers
- Military Information
Welcome to the Dental Board of California
- LAW AND ETHICS EXAMINATION ALERT: Effective June 1, 2015, the administration of the California Dental Law and Ethics Examination is suspended due to integrity concerns. The administration of the examination will resume on June 15, 2015.
Pursuant to Business and Professions Code section 123, it is a misdemeanor for any person to engage in any conduct which subverts or attempts to subvert any examination or the administration of an examination. If it is determined that any individual has been involved in a breach of an examination, the Dental Board of California will not hesitate to take appropriate action, which may include referral for prosecution, cancellation of exam scores, or revocation of a license, permit or certification.
If you have any questions, please contact the board at (877) 729-7789 (Toll Free), (916) 263-2300 (Direct), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALERT: Dental License Renewal Notices for August 2015
- ALERT: CURES UDPATE
- ALERT: RECRUITMENT FOR RDA/RDAEF OCCUPATIONAL ANALYSIS
- ALERT: NOTICE OF LEGISLATIVE SUNSET REVIEW HEARINGS – Dental Board of California
- ALERT: Fee Increase Effective January 1, 2015 for Dentists
- NEW! 2014 SUNSET REVIEW REPORT
- POTENTIAL LICENSE DENIAL OR SUSPENSION FOR FAILURE TO PAY TAXES
- Dental Board of California Final Report - User Fee Audit
Renewal notices for dentists whose license/permit expires in August 2015 were inadvertently mailed by the vendor in envelopes with a return address of the Bureau of Automotive Repair. For those licensees anticipating a renewal notice, please check your mail carefully to be sure you do not throw it away because it contains your license renewal form. If you have already discarded the renewal notice, please contact the Dental Board at 916-263-2300 or 1-877-729-7789 or email@example.com to request an additional renewal form.
Thanks for your cooperation and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Our mission is to protect the health and safety of consumers.
- Licenses qualified dental health care professionals;
- Takes action to enforce compliance of the Dental Practice Act and State of California laws;
- Strives to enhance the education of consumers and licensees.
- For Consumers
- For Licensees
- About DBC