- Dental Assisting Program
- Approved DA Courses
- Dental Workforce Survey
- Online License Renewal (DDS)
- Dental Hygiene Committee
- E-Mail Mailing List
- Elective Facial Cosmetic Surgery Permit (EFCS)
- License Renewal Information (RDA)
- Licensure by Residency
- Board Calendar
- Diversion Program
- License Verification
- Laws and Regulations
- Address Change Form (DDS)
- Name Change Form
- Board Newsletters
- Complaint Form
- Related Links
- Education Providers
- Military Information
Welcome to the Dental Board of California
PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIA STUDY – FINAL REPORT AVAILABLE
January 1, 2017 - The Dental Board of California (Board) has completed the Pediatric Anesthesia Study regarding whether or not California’s present laws, regulations, and policies are sufficient to provide protection of pediatric patients during dental sedation and anesthesia. The Board held four meetings to discuss this issue and took public comment at each meeting.
Thank you to the members of the public, licensees, and stakeholders who participated in this process. The Board looks forward to the continued discussion of this important issue. Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com.
The Dental Board encourages you to click on the Breeze icon to register and utilize the new online licensing and enforcement system for faster service.
- ALERT: CANDIDATE GUIDE: REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT PRACTICAL EXAMINATION, NEW AUGUST 2016
- ALERT: RECRUITMENT NOTICE - 2 DENTAL AUXILIARIES, 1 DENTIST AND 1 PUBLIC MEMBER NEEDED TO SERVE ON DIVERSION EVALUATION COMMITTEES
- ALERT: RECRUITMENT NOTICE - GA/CS ON-SITE INSPECTION EVALUATOR
- ALERT: CURES UPDATE
- POTENTIAL LICENSE DENIAL OR SUSPENSION FOR FAILURE TO PAY TAXES
Our mission is to protect the health and safety of consumers.
- Licenses qualified dental health care professionals;
- Takes action to enforce compliance of the Dental Practice Act and State of California laws;
- Strives to enhance the education of consumers and licensees.
- For Consumers
- For Licensees
- About DBC