- Dental Assisting Program
- Approved DA Courses
- Dental Workforce Survey
- Online License Renewal (DDS)
- Dental Hygiene Committee
- E-Mail Mailing List
- Elective Facial Cosmetic Surgery Permit (EFCS)
- License Renewal Information (RDA)
- Licensure by Residency
- Board Calendar
- Diversion Program
- License Verification
- Laws and Regulations
- Address Change Form (DDS)
- Name Change Form (DDS)
- Board Newsletters
- Complaint Form
- Related Links
- Education Providers
- Military Information
Welcome to the Dental Board of California
BreEZe: Are you experiencing technical difficulties with the new BreEZe Licensing and Enforcement System? Contact the BreEZe Help Desk at (916) 557-1208 or BreEZe@dca.ca.gov with questions related to:
- Password Resets
- Account Unlocks
- Linking licenses to your accounts
- BreEZe Error Messages
Contact the Board/Bureau directly at (877) 729-7789 (Toll Free) or (916) 263-2300 (Direct) for all other questions.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR NEW AND RENEWING LICENSE APPLICANTS.
The Department of Consumer Affairs is currently in the process of updating our systems to accommodate our new BreEZe Online Licensing and Enforcement System, which will be available on January 19, 2016.
Due to these updates, many of our systems are unavailable to process payments and renewals. We apologize for the disruption in service.
ALERT: RECRUITMENT NOTICE
REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANTS WITH EXTENDED FUNCTIONS
The Dental Board of California (Board) is currently recruiting for qualified Registered Dental Assistants with Extended Functions (RDAEFs) to become contracted Examiners for the Board’s RDAEF Examinations that will be held in 2016.
The examinations are typically held on the weekends in both Northern and Southern California.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Have had a current and active RDAEF license for at least the last three years.
2. Cannot have any disciplinary actions against their license.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to the Jana Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to protect the health and safety of consumers.
- Licenses qualified dental health care professionals;
- Takes action to enforce compliance of the Dental Practice Act and State of California laws;
- Strives to enhance the education of consumers and licensees.
- For Consumers
- For Licensees
- About DBC